Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Let Me Count the Ways... Day 3







in january, for no occasion at all, my husband brought me this special little book. "i love you because..." about 100 pages of romantic love quotes and sweet thoughts. i was so moved to tears and inspired. here's the theme for february: i'll post a new quote/thought for each day and then elaborate with a personal story. i encourage you all to do the same for your significant other. it's a great way to get that feeling of renewal. feel free to borrow the graphic and link to my blog as well. there just might be a giveaway at the end ;) i'd love for you to share your stories!




day 3:


love is always bestowed as a gift- freely, willingly, and without expectation...we don't love to be loved; we love to love.


ok, this took a while for me to learn how to do. expectations are always hard to handle! when i started taking this approach...everything changed.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I like this post today. In my early marriage, I gave in order to get. As I've matured, I've learned that I give simply to give. I love simply to love.