Monday, February 1, 2010

Let Me Count the Ways... Day 1



in january, for no occasion at all, my husband brought me this special little book. "i love you because..." about 100 pages of romantic love quotes and sweet thoughts. i was so moved to tears and inspired. here's the theme for february: i'll post a new quote/thought for each day and then elaborate with a personal story. i encourage you all to do the same for your significant other. it's a great way to get that feeling of renewal. feel free to borrow the graphic and link to my blog as well. there just might be a giveaway at the end ;) i'd love for you to share your stories too!


day 1:


i love you because...


you make me laugh.



tim and i have countless inside jokes! it's almost a secret language we speak. he can just give me a look and we'll just connect and laugh. we have had this since the beginning. even when things aren't going right, he can always make me smile...or laugh at myself.

No comments: