Tuesday, September 4, 2007

New Resolution


New Year's maybe a few months away, but it's never to early to make a resolution for your life. And here's what I got in my daily devotional today: "Live in today...draw strength for today...and know that because Jesus lives... you can face tomorrow when it arrives.~ Father God,Thank You that You provide all I need to walk in this day. I put my hand in Yours and ask for Your strength and guidance for each step today. Thank You that You already see tomorrow and You will be there to help me face whatever it brings when it comes. Help my anxious heart to release tomorrow to Your loving care. In Jesus' name I pray, amen."


So I am resolving to live a happy, joy filled life! Full of postive people and thoughts. Yes, it makes a difference when you make a real decison to do it. I find myself always worried about so many little things, when He has bigger plans. No one is guaranteed another moment and I want to live my life in the way I'd want to be remembered....happy, kind, generous with time & love--not stressed, nervous, or frustrated. Who'd want that?!


Sure my new schedule and school routine is helping a bunch! My house is cleaner, I feel better! We find ourselves listening to more music lately, less tv. And when we are watching tv with the kids--it's usally pbs kid shows or Food network! lol They love it! Travis wants to be like Emeril Laggase! And Cayley likes her Rachael Ray!


Going to the park with playgroup tomorrow. Just me and Adam! That will be so weird, but he needs to get out and play too.


So have a wonderful day! And if it doesn't start off that way-make someone's else day!


No comments: