Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


thanks sandra at diary of a sahm for hosting each monday!
join in and link up to her blog for more monday posts.

The weather in my neck of the woods:
getting a break from rain. still very gloomy outside- good napping weather!

One of my simple pleasures:
a couple minutes of quiet after the kids go to bed

On my bedside table:
"eat pray love"

On my tv:
only really watching grey's & private practice as appointment tv. thankfully for on demand for my atlanta housewives, lol.

On the menu for tonight:
oooh! heading to lindsey's for troy's surprise bday dinner :)

On my To Do List:
vacuume, dishes, laundry- mail out twilight ornaments!

In the craft basket:
oh the craftiness! check out my twilight mom blog!!!

Looking forward to:
my hubby coming home tonight! getting all my ideas together for halloween.
Homemaking Tip for this week:
can't think of anything

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
the recent post i have on my twilight mom blog! i am so excited that a twilight convention is coming to houston!!!

Favorite photo from last week:

Lesson learned the past few days:
love is something that we do- not just a feeling. make those you love a prioriety. you won't regret it. that's what you'll think about on your last day on earth. not that your laundry wasn't put away, or a job you could have had.

On my Prayer List:
family & friends facing health issues
blessed and safe week for everyone.

No comments: