Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Shack

we all have moments, days, months, years when we don't like ourselves and wonder how in the world anyone else could either. this book really gives you a wonderful, filling description of God's enduring love for each of us. -unconditionally- i am recommending this to everyone! it left me with a promise of hope through challenges & tragedy, courage to share jesus' love with you all, & the reaffirmation of my place in heaven that has been bought and paid for by my savior. i'll be honest- the book is really hard to start, but i promise you won't be dissapppointed. to read a sample see the website. i'd love to hear your thoughts if you have read the book :)

1 comment:

Julie M. Jackson said...

ooohhh, I will take a look and mayge start it after my Twilight books are done! ;o)