Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday




On my bedside table:
1/2 done with "the shack" and it's getting really good- just a slow start for me. wow- lots to think about there.
On my TV: lately adam's fave movie is HSM3. it's precious to see him sing and dance to it! need to catch him on video and post :)

On the menu for tonight: something easy- maybe even hamburger helper. i know, but i am getting so much done today.

On my To Do List:keep my kitchen clean and start organizing my room, box up pics, etc.

New Recipe I tried last week: slow cooker chili and marie calender cornbread muffins- it was goooood!

In the craft basket: nada- amanda's book came in on saturday. so sweet!!! very happy with the online scrapbooking :)

Looking forward to: tomorrow is tuesday night dinner w/ l & t!

Homemaking Tip for this week: magic erasers! great for cleaning baseboards :)

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
julie's this much i know post it just about brought me to tears.

Favorite photo from last week: cayley playing around with the camera- kinda bored.




Lesson learned the past few days: from my current read the shack
"love always leaves a significant mark." & " consider this: when all you see if pain, perhaps then you lose sight of me?" god says to the main character.


On my Prayer List:
tim with work stuff, my friend's sil and another friend's mom's health situation, focus for myself and help in being the best mom i can be. prayers of thanksgiving for my wonderful friends.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
In John 15:4 Jesus says, "Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me."

3 comments:

Julie M. Jackson said...

Love your Monday Blog! ;o)

Sarah said...

thanks- looking forward to your tuesday one!

Tina Leigh said...

I have heard that book is really good. The statment is profound in itself! Enjoyed your post!