Thursday, June 2, 2011

Reason, Season, Lifetime Friends


No one is perfect- especially me! I continue to learn and grow, so with that, I'm "speaking" to someone in particular. If you are reading this, I hope you are well. I'm writing this if I never get the chance to tell you.

I only wish you the very best in life. I'm protecting myself and my family from the emotional drama you brought to our life- probably without even knowing it. I've heard you've had a rocky start to a new beginning and I want you to know that I pray for you in your new life.

I've learned some people come into your life for a reason, season, or lifetime. Thank you for being there when we needed you and I did value our friendship very much. I will always be grateful for our time shared as friends. I'm sorry that I really don't understand what happened or what changed, but I've reconciled it and have moved forward. I will always wonder how you are and will ask about you.

I can only assume that things got in the way of us being friends and choices had to be made. That's life and we all live with the results of the choices we make.

We live in a small town, so I'm sure one day we'll run into each other. Wishing you all the best that life has to offer-
Sarah

No comments: