Monday, June 13, 2011

Easy? What's That?

Does anything ever important really come easily? Sometimes you come to a moment in your life where a tough decision needs to be made--and guess who's the only one who can make it? YOU! We can make a hundred choices each day, but it's not until you take the cruise control off and realize what's the next crucial question that must be answered.

I'm a people pleaser by nature and serve my God by serving my family. It's a calling I (try to) answer daily, 24/7, 365. Just about every choice I make can effect or influence at least one of the people I live with- that's huge!

Most of the "calls" I make aren't life altering for us, but sometimes they can be. Hard choices are not taken lightly by me and I really prayerfully weigh all options. I will always do my very best to put the needs of the 4 people I share my life with first. I'm not perfect. I can't see the future, but I can live life knowing that my God is bigger than any issue or speed bump I may come across. He sees me through and shows me, ultimately, how things work for our good. Romans 8:28 is my safety blanket in moments of insecurity.


28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

No comments: